ChoNilla is a portmanteau of
Chocolate & Vanilla!
We are an interracial couple who journal our lives in a comedic way, to help save our kids the time and money from therapy in their adulthood. By listening to our show in the future.
Sherley is a Podcast Producer & Community Builder by day and Clove is a Video Game Animator Guy by trade. And we moonlight on The ‘ChoNilla’ podcast.
- 10 years in podcasting.
- 20+ years in art and 3D Animation.
- 5 years in radio on CKVL 100.1 FM in MTL
- Interactive & Dynamic Live shows via Facebook Live & YouTube, Zoom, Many Cam and other live tools.
- We celebrate Interracial and Interfaith Love.
- Chonilla Couples, Current events, Odd news, Pop culture, Bible Scriptures 90210…
- Anti-racism work through conversations on our show or one-on-one or IR couple consultations.
- Help creators, entrepreneurs, organizations to expand their brand through the power of podcasting and utilize this new medium as a marketing strategy.
"We keep it funny, and though-provoking, while we discuss topics such as being in an interracial relationship, raising bi-cultural kids while exploring the journey of parenting. How we see the world, and how the world sees us and moves around us as a black woman and white man."
From racism, religion, current events, pop culture, society, Céline Dion, and the ever-popular segment 'Bible Scriptures 90210'!
"Our goal. to create a diverse collective of like-minded podcast creators in a multitude of genres that our listeners can enjoy and participate on the Chonilla Network"
Meet Our Team
Sherley AKA CHO
Clove AKA NILLA
Recording a podcast full-time is a dream for us both, but it ain’t cheap. We research, book show guests, record, and edit audio, prepare marketing campaigns, hook-up perks constantly while having a job in video games or run freelance biz, so that our listeners (aka Chonillians!) can enjoy a high-quality audio experience every time they choose to tune in.
With your support, we’ll be able to cover the hosting costs associated with making this show and grow “The Chonilla Network” with talented creators, fellow podcasters, video casters & bloggers.