- Black Canadian Creator Directory
- Contact Us
- VIP Access
S1-Ep20 CHO and NILLA discuss ca·rouse, $5 bill with racist Sir Wilfrid Laurier. RIP Congressman John Lewis a Towering Figure of Civil Rights. Immigration Canada misgendering trans refugees. RCMP has gotta go! Former Employees Say Ellen’s Talk Show Masks A Toxic Work Culture. The bartender explains why he swiftly kicks out Nazis. Things to know about WE Charity and the scandal with Trudeau. Megan Thee Stallion I’m hurt and traumatized. Bible Scriptures 90210 (BS90210) Book of Samuel Chapter 2-4 with The pettiness of it all, Eli gets the bad news and Yipee Kahye Mother F******! Words for Gentrification and What’s the dumbest reason you ever got hurt?
“[I fight] so that future generations will have the resources and assets they need to survive on a planet that’s being destroyed every day.”— Miriam Miranda
Where to Listen:
This Week Song:
– John Lewis, Towering Figure of Civil Rights Era, Dies at 80
– Bartender explains why he swiftly kicks out Nazis even if they’re ‘not bothering anyone’
– Megan Thee Stallion I’m hurt and traumatized
– Former Employees Say Ellen’s “Be Kind” Talk Show Mantra Masks A Toxic Work Culture
– Immigration Canada is misgendering trans refugees
– The whole RCMP has gotta go!
– Code Words for Gentrification
– 12 things to know about WE Charity and the scandal surrounding Justin Trudeau
– What’s the dumbest reason you ever got hurt? (Add your answer in the Facebook Group)
Feedback / Questions / Support:
– Support the Show on Patreon
– Leave a 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review on iTunes to help the podcast be more visible.
– ✅ Subscribe on any podcast platform to get notified when the next episode is available.
– 💬 Send your feedback and suggestions on Twitter #ChonillaPodcast
– 📧 Email us: chonillalove [at] gmail [dot] com
– 🔘 Chat with the Community on Facebook & interact with Sherley, Clove and fellow ChoNillians.
Speaker – 0:00