- Black Canadian Creator Directory
- Contact Us
- VIP Access
This week Toronto decided to remove a homeless encampment by force.
We took a look at how our cities are becoming increasingly hostile for the poor and working-class. While real estate has replaced manufacturing as the primary only economical source in these metropolises. We also took a look at the neo-liberal CIA and military commercials designed to entice the young.
This is the last episode of season 7. Thanks again for listening and sharing the podcast. We’ll be back in a few weeks to begin work on season 8.
Feedback / Questions / Support:
– Listen to Part 2 of Uncolonized and Support the Show on Patreon
– Leave a 5 review on iTunes to help the podcast be more visible.
– Subscribe on any podcast platform to get notified when the next episode is available.
– Send your feedback and guest suggestions on Twitter #UncolonizedPod
– Visit the website: theuncolonized.com